As part of this month’s Fanart Friday (Deadline Tuesday 24th June) we are looking for people to do an art/short trade. How does this trade work? Find out in the quick video below.
How the trade works
So to sum up the video-
1. Draw a Reynard City related picture (for this one we are allowing crossovers but please keep them simple)
2. When posting remember to keep it appropriate, we’re not going for superdark here (A change in tone or different style is ok, but we want to keep it around the PG-13 mark. If you’re not sure, please ask!)
3. Either send to firstname.lastname@example.org or tag us using #reynardcity so we can find it
4. Allow time for us to write it (also we have three of the six slots left, max six pages per pic)
5. When you see a link to your pic, please share.
Here are some trade stories we’ve already completed, special thanks to John Paul Guerra, Timemaster1320 and Kendall Collins
If you want more info you can also see more in our journal
“But I don’t know the characters!”
If you want to do a trade but you are new to the characters, there is plenty of info, comics etc on this site (including the archived comics, character profiles etc, see the menu at the top!)
In addition to this, there are the two Youtube channels, where you can see a number of playlists featuring stories, Q and As, trailers and more to tell you all about the world of Reynard City.
If you have any questions about the trade or any part of the comic please let us know (equally if you just want to send us some art or a story that’s great too).
Special thanks to everyone who makes this project happen, we couldn’t do it without you!