We’ve been lucky to get some fantastic Fanart Friday entries this year (as you will see from the playlist below)
However, we are happy to announce that this month we have a new contest, guest judge and special prizes!
OLL 2022 will be the first gaming con by the crew who run the One Life Left gaming cafe (and also create regular content on their Youtube channel)
It will take place during the 15-16th January 2022 at the Royal Norfolk Showground (more info here)
So what does this have to do with Fanart Friday?
We regularly do themes with each monthly Fanart Friday video. To tie this in, this month’s theme will be video games.
However, this is not the only link- cafe manager and event organiser Jon has very kindly given us two sets of two tickets to OLL as prizes, in addition to being this month’s guest judge!
1. The prize covers the two tickets, transport, food, accommodation and other costs you will have to sort yourself.
2. If you are outside the UK/unable to attend the event but still want to enter let us know and we will send you a prize pack instead.
3. Judge’s decision is final.
4. The theme is videogames but make sure that the Reynard City characters tie into it (look at the website for comics, character profiles etc)
5. Please keep it reasonably clean (ie around the PG-13 level)
6. Your art doesn’t necessarily need to be just pictures- you could pitch an idea for a Reynard City videogame, do a mockup game cover, create custom characters in other games etc.
7. The deadline for the contest will be Thursday 25th November. Any entry after that may be included in the video but won’t be passed on for the prizes.
8. If there’s anything you’re not sure about please use the contact form or email email@example.com for more info
If you need a little Fanart Friday inspiration, here are some previous videogame inspired pieces!
This month’s Ko-Fi challenge was to create a discount code. So if you’ve read to the end here you can claim 10 per cent off with the code AKGIRL (claim it here)
A big thank you to all the awesome folk who support us, see more in our special thanks playlist.