So on Friday we launched an Indiegogo campaign. Our aim was to raise £500 in 30 days… Thanks to some very generous backers we hit that in one day!
What this means
NOTE: SOME SPOILERS FOR ISSUE 1- GET THE COMIC HERE FIRST!
This Indiegogo means that we can give more to the artists that make the comic happen. And instead of one issue this year, we’re going to have two!
First up will be Issue 2 by Joe Draco Petterson, preview below!
So the name of Issue 2 is The Liar Revealed- At the end of issue 1, Sal went to Dr Anty. And in this issue she talks about her past. Unfortunately, it’s about to come back to her in a very real way.
With Issue 3, there are spoilers connected that have some big reveals, so for now check out some of Emily Bandicoot’s awesome artwork!
Why we still need your support
The Indiegogo is not done yet!
We have had talks with different people regarding a live action promotional video (We have been quote around £200) as well as potentially working with a developer on a video game project. The more support we get, the more likely we will be able to do this as well!
Also, the more funds we receive the more we will be able to get more commissions, so please help spread the link as much as you can!
There are still a ton of rewards left to claim in the Indiegogo as well!
- £1- Credit in Issue 2
- £5- A download copy of Issue 1
- £10- Download copies of Issues 1, 2 and 3
- £20- Issue 1 gift box (With additional stickers and other merchandise!)
- £25- Issues 1, 2 and 3 (Print copies)
- £50- Issue 1, 2 and 3 gift box (See issue 1 gift box, plus extra graphic novels)
- £60- Artwork commission by Dedoarts, plus additional download copy of the comics
- £60- Artwork commission by Erin Brooks, plus additional download copy of the comics
- £100- Cameo in Issue 3, plus additional bonuses
Don’t forget you can mix and match too!
All support appreciated
Every pound counts in this Indiegogo campaign.
However, if you can’t you can still help us-
1. Share the link on social media
2. Post fanart with the link (This month the Fanart Friday request is variant covers)
3. Post a video telling people about the Indiegogo
4. (Politely!) message a Youtuber, voice actor or celeb you like and tell them about the comic. The more we spread the word the more this will help.
Finally, a big thank you to everyone who supports us- Whether it’s the artists, crowdfunders or people who share us on a regular basis, you are all awesome, so much so we did a special playlist just for you!